I aquired my Master of Science in Computer Science title with a specialization in Machine Learning in May 2020.
In the time I worked for my degree, I gained experience with Python and tools like scikit-learn, Tensorflow and Pytorch.
I like to learn new technologies and I'm constantly involved in trainings and hackathons. These are a few of the technologies I've tried outside my day job.
Hackathon: Developed an embedded application with Golang to retrieve pictures from a Raspberry Pi and send them to AWS Rekognition for facial recognition.
Created a blog about Serverless applications, hosted at Medium.
Hackathon: Developed an Angular application to visualize relationships between people stored in a Neo4J database, and displaying the data through a D3 data graph
Masters in Machine Learning
Georgia Institute of Technology
Projects created on school assignments
- Created models for regression and classification using Python and scikit-learn
- Built a classification model for a medical dataset to predict whether or not a patient is at risk of a stroke.
- Built a logistic regression model to predict business revenue based on past sales.
- Built a couple of reinforcement agents to solve mini-games:
- Pole-balancing problem
- Variations of a grid world.
- Built a convolutional neural netowrk with both Tensorflow and Pytorch to solve the following problems:
- Image classification.
- Style transfer.
- Build data visualization tools with D3 and used Tableau integrating with CVS files and PostgreSQL